One Tool Can Replace ALL of Your Weld Gauges?
This single tool measures:
- Fillet weld throat, legs, and hypotenuse, complete contour all at once
- Butt weld cap reinforcement, weld width, undercut, underfill, hi-lo, complete contour all at once
- Bevel angle
- Pits, undercut, hi-lo
- Porosity diameters
This one tool does the job of many as it completely measures an infinite range of fillet welds, butt welds, and misalignments/discontinuities. And it measures in ALL positions (including overhead)
- This patented gauge is simply placed on the weld of interest and does not require tightening or loosening.
- The compact design enables it to fit into tight corners and does not require as much base metal surface to fit up to welds
- Featuring a button that can be pressed to control the friction of the indication pins for measuring welds in the overhead position or to hold measurements to be viewed later on.
- Can be effectively used with one hand in most circumstances and is designed to be ambidextrous (easy to use left or right handed).
- This is a complete weld profilometer that is laser cut out of 16 gauge stainless steel, making it stronger than other gauges on the market.
- This gauge comes with belt-clipped carrying case with keychain hole for height-work security and the Jennings Gauge Case (a $30 value).
- Available in Metric or Standard
What People Are Saying:
” I use mine every day. Best all in one inspection gauge on the Market!” -J.L.
“Bought one and I love it!” J.V.
“A lot quicker measurements , rather than pulling multiple tools.” -A.M.
“I need one of these right now! I’m a CWI, and this looks like the perfect multi tool for making test plates for welders as well as performing routine VT inspections.” -M.M.
Add Your Comments